TRAX-IT® Slaughterhouse Software Systems
TRAX-IT Slaughterhouse software is a powerful business management tool, which we customize to enhance your existing business processes, instead of forcing you to change your business processes to suit the software.
We can provide a complete ERP system or individual modules, which can be customized and integrated with your existing systems to solve specific problems.
TRAX-IT Slaughterhouse software systems uses our award-winning traceability technology in innovative ways to improve operations while integrating data collection needs for planning, purchasing, production, sales and distribution, quality assurance, food safety and traceability.
Data is collected in real-time using rugged handheld and touch screen computers over a secure wireless network, making the data instantly available to track and manage production.
Managers and floor operators are alerted in advance when a quality assurance or food safety issue is about to occur.
The TRAX-IT Slaughterhouse software system provides
- Animal receiving
- Live weights, hot weights, demerit weights, cold weights, prime cut weights
- Animal inspection data, grades, and yields
- Payment grids and livestock settlement invoices
- Carcass inventory
- Cutting room management
- Box meat inventory
- Traceability of individual boxes and pieces back to the animal, farm of origin, production batch number and quality lot number
- Grind and repack management
- HACCP quality assurance record keeping and lot management
- Customer and regulatory compliance
- Interfaces directly with weigh scales, barcode scanners, thermometers, wireless sensors and RFID readers
- Warehouse Management
- Customer order entry, shipping & invoicing
- Interfaces to accounting and ERP software packages
- Electronic data sharing, and EDI with suppliers/customers
- For Canadian slaughterhouses, the registration of Canadian CLTS tag retirement events, automatically over the internet.
- For Canadian slaughterhouses and USA slaughterhouses that process Canadian cattle, the retrieval of Canadian animal birthdates in real-time, using the CCIA Age Replicated database.
Slaughterhouses can run their operations smoother, quicker and more efficiently because our software is custom fitted to their needs, which makes it intuitive, simple to learn, and easy to use
Contact us about TRAX-IT® Slaughterhouse Traceability Systems today!
And you can subscribe to our mailing list here to receive news and updates.